The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife.
• Michael Clentscale, 36, Belle Glade Gardens, Belle Glade, was arrested June 3 by PBSO and charged with grand theft of firearm. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Dieusirlomme Charlemond, 36, South Main Street, Belle Glade, was arrested June 3 by PBSO and charged with larceny - petit theft from a merchant, farmer, transit agency with 2+ prior convictions, and contributing to delinquency of a minor - cause to become delinquent dependent needy. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Jeffery Browning, 33, Southwest Second Street, Belle Glade, was arrested June 4 by PBSO and charged with fleeing/elude LEO with lights siren active. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Raynard Coney, 29, Southwest Avenue C Place, Belle Glade, was arrested June 4 by PBSO and charged with evidence destroying - alter, destroy conceal or remove any record, document or physical evidence. Bond has not been set.
• Deonte Adams was arrested June 4 by PBSO and charged with marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver schedule I. Bond was set at $3,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.