The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife.
• Ephone Kelly, 65, at large, Belle Glade, was arrested June 13 by PBSO and charged with a felony charge of failure to appear. Bond has not been set.
• Artavious Johnson, 23, Southwest Fifth, Belle Glade, was arrested June 14 by PBSO and charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling unarmed. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Dieusirlomme Charlemond, 36, South Main Street, Belle Glade, was arrested June 14 by PBSO and charged with larceny - petit theft from merchant, farmer, transit agency with 2+ prior convictions. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Najeh Turner, was arrested June 16 by PBSO and charged with aggravated battery causing bodily harm or disability. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Samori Ingrams, 39, Northwest 11th Avenue, South Bay, was arrested June 20 by PBSO and charged with marijuana possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver schedule I, and drug equipment possession and or use. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Samone Brown, 32, Johnson Court, Pahokee, was arrested June 17 by PBSO and charged with aggravated battery - person uses a deadly weapon. Bond has not been set.
• Apolinar Macias, 20, Booker Place, Pahokee, was arrested June 19 by PBSO and charged with DUI, battery on officer, firefighter, EMT, etc.; crimes against another person - harm public servant or family, and crimes against person - corrupt by threatening public servant or family. Bond was set at $11,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.