The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife.
• Mymenchelle Laurent, 21, Southwest Seventh Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 8 by PBSO and charged with aggravated battery with deadly weapon. Bond has not been set.
• Adeline Alexandre, 42, Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd., Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 9 by PBSO and charged with aggravated battery on person 65 years of age or older. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Evan Sinclair, 43, Southwest H Avenue, Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 13 by PBSO and charged with grand theft $750 less than $5,000.
• Felipe Hernandez, Jr., 31, Southwest First Avenue, South Bay, was arrested Nov. 8 by PBSO and charged with burglary of an unoccupied structure unarmed, and grand theft $750 less than $5,000. Bond was set at $20,000.
• Evonte Walker, 33, North Cocoanut Road, Pahokee, was arrested Nov. 7 by PBSO and charged with resisting officer with violence; and simple assault on officer, firefighter, EMT etc. Bond has not been set.
• Delphone Luckas, 34, Rev. Jessie Biggs Blvd., Pahokee, was arrested Nov. 8 by PBSO and charged with drug possession of controled substance without prescription. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Jaime Williams, 37, at large, Pahokee, was arrested Nov. 12 by PBSO and charged with cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture, deliver, etc. Schedule II; marijuana possession of not more than 20 grams; and drug equipment possession. Bond was set at $15,500.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.