Do you rent your home? Did you lose your job or experience a loss of income? Are you behind on your rent or facing eviction? Did you receive a shutoff notice from your utility? You may be eligible for help.
You are eligible if you:
• Are a renter in Florida;
• Are low-income;
• Have qualiﬁed for unemployment, experienced a loss of income, incurred signiﬁcant costs or faced ﬁnancial hardships; and
• Are at risk of losing your home.
How to apply
1) Gather your documentation.
If you are a renter, collect all of these documents that apply:
If you are a landlord, collect these documents:
2) Visit www.OURFlorida.com to begin your application process.
3) Eligible rental payments will be made directly to landlords or qualifying management companies, and eligible utility payments will be made directly to utility companies for applicants who qualify. Payments are determined by lease agreements and statements for utilities.
I have already received relief. Can I still apply?
If you have already received assistance through the CARES Act, state and local relief funds, or private, non-proﬁt organizations, the rent or utility bills that were covered by these programs are not eligible for payments through OUR Florida. Rent and utility bills that were not covered by these programs may be eligible for support from OUR Florida.