HENDRY COUNTY – The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the period from August 17 to August 21.
• Stephanie Marquez, 30, Clewiston, was arrested on Aug. 17, 2021 by Deputy C. Earl, for felony probation violation.
• Jaylene Marie Gomez, 22, LaBelle, was arrested on Aug. 18, 2021 by Deputy C. Miller on charges of DUI.
• Julianna Rose Herrera, 26, Clewiston – was arrested on Aug. 19, 2021 by Sg. Z. Scelfo on charges of DUI.
• Jospeh Charles Dilauro, 45, Port St. Lucie – was arrested on Aug. 19, 2021 by Deputy B. McLeod on charges of grand theft motor vehicle and driving while licenses suspended or revoked.
• Melinda Marie Ortiz, 40, Immokalee, was arrested on Aug. 19, 2021 by Sgt. J. Olvera on a felony probation violation.
• Bria Parriesha Bredwood, 30, Clewiston, was arrested on August 20, 20211 by Deputy S. George on charges of escape, resisting officer without violence, battery on an officer/firefighter or EMS.
• Gustabo Manuel Sanchez Rodriguez, 55, Clewiston, was arrested on August 20, 2021 by Deputy L. Dominguez on charges of felony probation violation and out of county warrant.
• Patrick Adesso, 55, Jacksonville – was arrested on Aug, 20, 2021 by Sgt. L. Hernandez on charges of battery on detention officer.
• Wayne Higgins, 28, LaBelle, was arrested on August 21, 2021 by Det. J. Perez on charges of aggravated battery.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.