Back to School tax holiday is July 30-Aug. 9
Floridians can save some money on school supplies during the state tax holiday.
The sales tax holiday begins Saturday, July 31 and extends through Monday, August 9.
Items exempt from tax include:
• Most school supplies selling for $15 or less;
• Clothing selling for $60 or less;
• Shoes selling for $60 or less;
• Backpacks, handbags and wallets selling for $60 or less.
• The first $1,000 of the sales price of computers an accessories (when purchased for personal use).