FORT MYERS — Florida SouthWestern State College (FSW) will host virtual and in-person open house and financial aid events for future students this spring.
Virtual Open House Info Session and Live Q&A
FSW’s virtual open house offers pathways for students who are coming straight out of high school, adult students, and transfer or returning students. Each pathway provides information and guidance specifically tailored to each type of student including links to FSW degree programs, FAFSA and scholarship information, job placement rates, as well as videos featuring students, programs and FSW admissions representatives guiding future students through the steps.
A virtual open house info session and live Q&A will be held on Tuesday, March 23 from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
The virtual open house experience is available for future students anytime. Future students can access the virtual open house experience and register for the live information sessions at www.fsw.edu/explore.
In-Person Open House Sessions
On-campus, in-person open house sessions will have staff from admissions, academic advising, financial aid, and other enrollment services available to help future students get started at FSW. In addition, there will be opportunities to learn about our programs of study, the student experience, and student support services.
In-person open house sessions will be held:
• Tuesday, March 30, 3 to 6 p.m., at the FSW Collier Campus, 7505 Grand Lely Drive in Naples
• Tuesday, March 30, 3 to 6 p.m., at the FSW Hendry/Glades Curtis Center, 1092 E. Cowboy Way in LaBelle
• Wednesday, March 31, 3 to 6 p.m., at the FSW Charlotte Campus, 26300 Airport Road in Punta Gorda
• Wednesday, March 31, 3 to 6 p.m., at the FSW Lee Campus, 8099 College Pkwy. in Fort Myers
Bucks for Bucs: Financial Aid & Scholarship Info Session
Learn how to pay for college in this virtual information session about financial aid and scholarships. Bucks for Bucs virtual information sessions provide details about how prospective students can fund their FSW education. Sessions cover topics such as financial aid, scholarships, and tuition installment plans.
Bucks for Bucs virtual sessions will be held:
• Thursday, March 25, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, April 13, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
• Thursday, April 29, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 11, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Face coverings and social distancing are required inside all FSW buildings.
Registration is required for all spring events. To register, visit www.fsw.edu/admissions/events.