Special to Lake Okeechobee News
Glades County Arrest Report
The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges.
- Christopher Novotny, 36, Sebring, was arrested Aug. 26 and charged with felony violation of probation. He is being held without bond.
- Jim Penate-Martinez, 20, LaBelle, was arrested Aug. 28 and charged with two counts drug possession. Bond was set at $25,000.
- Gregory Peterson, 37, LaBelle, was arrested Aug. 27 and charged with grand theft auto. Bond was set at $7,500.
- Tallbird Pewo, 31, Okeechobee, was arrested Aug. 30 and charged with two counts felony violation of probation.
- Casey Platt, 34, Moore Haven, was arrested Aug. 30 and charged with six counts lewd and lascivious behavior. He is being held without bond.
- Christopher Ponce, 35, Fort Myers, was arrested Sept. 2 on an out-of-county warrant. He is being held without bond.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.