Glades County Arrest Report
The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by Florida Highway Patrol FHP, Glades County Sheriff's Office GCSO or Seminole Police Department SPD.
- Ridge Bailey, 22, no address provided, was arrested May 30 by GCSO and charged with violation of probation on felony charges. He is being held without bond.
- Richard Burnett, 28, Moore Haven, was arrested June 5 by GCSO and charged with four counts of sexual offender violation. Bond was set at $16,000.
- Stephanie Lange, 38, LaBelle, was arrested May 30 by GCSO and charged with drug possession. Bond has not been set.
- Michaul Antonio Navarro, 33, Miami, was arrested June 1 by GCSO and charged with two counts violation of probation on felony charges. No bond has been set.
- Justin Ramirez, 25, Clewiston, was arrested May 30 by GCSO and charged with possession of marijuana/felony. Bond was set at $5,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.