MOORE HAVEN — The Department of Health in Glades County has a small allotment of COVID-19 vaccines and will take limited walk-ins from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 15.
No appointments are necessary, this is walk-in only and first dose only.
Glades County Health Department
1021 Healthpark Drive, Moore Haven
The Health Department will be following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-315.
COVID-19 vaccine shall only be given to the following populations (Must have proper ID):
• Long-term care facility residents and staff
• Persons 65 years of age and older
• Health care personnel with direct patient contact
The Health Department will also be following the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine provider in Florida to ensure every recipient is either a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
• A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
• A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
• Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
• Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).