HENDRY & GLADES COUNTIES — The Department of Health in Hendry and Glades Counties received a limited allotment of COVID-19 vaccines and will now accept appointments. Appointments will be made to correspond to the number of vaccines on hand.
Call the location directly at the number listed below to make your appointment.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1140 Pratt Blvd., LaBelle, 863-674-4041, Press 00
• Hendry County Health Department, 1100 S. Olympia St., Clewiston, 863-983-1408, Press 00
• Glades County Health Department, 1021 Healthpark Drive, Moore Haven, 863-946-0707, Press 00
Once appointments are filled, future reservations cannot be made. Names cannot be taken for standby/will-call.
Please visit: www.preparehendry.com or www.myglades.com for the consent form that must be completed to receive the vaccine.
The Health Department will be following the Governor’s Executive Order 20-315.
COVID-19 vaccine shall only be given to the following populations (Must have proper ID):
• Long-term care facility residents and staff;
• Persons 65 years of age and older; and
• Health care personnel with direct patient contact
The Health Department will also be following the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine provider in Florida to ensure every recipient is either a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
Valid Florida Driver License OR Florida Identification Card OR two of the following items:
• A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement, (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
Additional dates and times will be announced as COVID-19 vaccines become available.