HENDRY/GLADES — Glades County Health Departmentes will provide free drive-thru COVID-19 Testing to adults and children over five years of age (with parent consent). The criteria or restrictions for testing.
The following is a list of locations and dates that testing will be provided:
• Hendry County Health Department, 1140 Pratt Blvd. in LaBelle, on Monday, Dec. 21, from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1100 S. Olympia in Clewiston, on Wednesday, Dec. 23, from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Glades County Health Department, 1021 Healthpark Drive in Moore Haven, on Monday, Dec. 28, from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1140 Pratt Blvd. in LaBelle, on Wednesday, Dec. 30, from 9 to 11 a.m.
Persons tested will be given instructions on how to receive their test results.
• Follow social distancing–Keep at least 6-feet of space from others.
• Don’t go to work, school, church, or shopping while you are sick.
• Cover your face with a cloth face covering when you are in public or around others.