Health Departments in Hendry and Glades counties will provide free COVID-19 testing to adults and children over 5 years of age, with parental consent. This is open testing and no appointments are needed.
There is no criteria or restrictions for testing.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1100 S. Olympia St. in Clewiston, on Friday, Jan. 22 from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Glades County Health Department, 1021 Healthpark Drive in Moore Haven, on Monday, Jan. 25 from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1140 Pratt Blvd. in LaBelle, on Monday, Feb. 1 from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Hendry County Health Department, 1100 S. Olympia St. in Clewiston on Monday, Feb. 8 from 9 to 11 a.m.
Persons tested will be given instructions on how to receive their test results.
Please help stop the spread of COVID-19:
• Follow social distancing – keep at least 6-feet of space from others.
• Don’t go to work, school, church, or shopping while you are sick.