KISSIMMEE — The excitement of the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo returns to Osceola County, bringing a level of rodeo competition unlike any other to the dirt-covered floor of the Silver Spurs Arena. Rodeo Fans will see 200+ circuit champions from across the US and Canada vie for $1 million in cash and prizes while trying to leave their mark on history. Plus, local vendors will be on-site for shopping and selling local merchandise.
“With the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo being in Osceola County for several years, we are building on and growing an amazing, one-of-a-kind rodeo that brings national champions and fans all under one roof,” said Brandon Arrington, Chair of the Osceola County Commission. “The final round on Saturday night, including some local cowboys and cowgirls, will have you on the edge of your seat as the best of the best compete against each other for $1 million in cash and prizes.”
RAM NCFR Events: (www.RNCFR.com) – April 5 and April 8-10
• Monday, April 5 from 3 to 6 p.m. — Sixth Annual Cattle Drive (free and open to the public) will include over 50 head of cattle that will make its way through Downtown Kissimmee (beginning at 1 Courthouse Square, traveling down Broadway and ending at Sproule Ave.). Celebrate at the Cattle Drive After Party near Broadway Pizza Bar and Sproule Avenue.
• Wednesday, April 7 from 3 to 5 p.m. — Contestant check-in, 200+ contestants
• Thursday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m. — Healthcare Heroes Night (invitation Only) - All healthcare employees will receive complimentary tickets with a valid ID. (One per ID. Capacity is limited. First come, first serve)
• Friday, April 9 at 11 a.m. — Invitation only
• Friday, April 9 at 7:30 p.m. — Military Appreciation Night – Pay tribute and honor our local active and retired military and first responders, free with a valid ID. (One per ID)
• Saturday, April 10 at 1:30 p.m. — Family Day – Looking for fun for the entire family? Grab your boots and enjoy good food and good family fun!
• Saturday, April 10 at 7:30 p.m. — Pink Heals Night – Wear your best “pink” and honor those who are fighting and have fought cancer. A $1,000 donation will be made to the Pink Heals Organization of St. Cloud, Florida. Staff, competitors, and livestock will be sporting their pink rodeo gear! Plus, this is the final round of the RAM NCFR, where the top eight contestants from each event advance to the semifinal round, then move to sudden death competition that determines the National Champions in each event.
The Silver Spurs Rodeo Arena at Osceola Heritage Park is located at 1875 Silver Spur Lane in Kissimmee.
On April 8 & 9 during Healthcare Heroes and Military Appreciation Night, the RAM NCFR will honor healthcare employees, servicemen and women, and first responders with free admission (with valid ID). Tickets can be purchased at the Silver Spurs Arena Box Office, by phone at 800-745-3000, or by visiting www.Ticketmaster.com.
For detailed and up-to-date information, visit www.RNCFR.com.