Hendry-LaBelle Recreation Director and youngest member of the 2018 Swamp Cabbage Pioneer Family, Ramiro Rodriguez, would like to thank all the business and organizations that made the Veterans Park Project possible.
1. My co-partner from the beginning to the end, Nikki Yeager.
2. Juan Montes Jr. with C&A Tranzports, LLC removing all grass and old plants and installing 35 pallets of sod with a new underground sprinkler system for irrigation.
3. The men from St. Matthews House Outreach Program with an overall 125 hours of work.
4. Gary Knipe with Aris Keepsake (Yoder Brothers) with over 250 plants.
5. Clyde Lavender with Duda & Son’s donated 35 pallets of sod.
6. Lee Banda with GCHHI donated restroom for two months.
7. Hendry-LaBelle Recreation Board
8. City of LaBelle
9. Danny Williams donated concrete work.
10. KC Lynn and family donated the priceless 1934 bell from the William S Mitchell
11. Sherri Denning of Southern Heritage donated 400 ft. of border.
12. Roy Reyes from Ace Hardware donated 225 bags of cypress mulch.
13. Alton Green from Jackson Citrus donated a pallet of cypress mulch.
14. David Whited of Whited Electrical donated a pallet of mulch and electrical work.
15. Osvaldo Camacho restore the frame for the bell.
16. Ken and Sue Wild Stanchi who restored the two eagles to Honor ALL Veterans, & especially his brother Marine Lance Clp Alan P Stanchi, Vietnam
17. Thomas Bivona restored flower bed.
18. Bob Kirkwood for digging footers for wall.
19. PJ Crews donated two huge American Flags.
Thank you again to everyone involved. It is beautiful and amazing. Let’s all enjoy Veterans Park and work to keep it beautiful year around.