HENDRY COUNTY — The Hendry County Health Department in LaBelle and Clewiston will be providing COVID-19 vaccinations (first dose) by appointments.
• Thursday, April 1 - 1140 Pratt Blvd, LaBelle, from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
• Friday, April 2 - 1100 S. Olympia St., Clewiston, from 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Please use the website to pre-register for appointments at: https://my vaccine.fl.gov/ or call 866-201-6745
- Do not bring pets (only service animals are allowed)
- You will be required to fill out local health department paperwork on site
- You will be notified about your 2nd dose before exiting
ALL PERSONS 40 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE IN FLORIDA
As of Monday, March 29, vaccine is available for:
- Persons 40 years of age and older;
- Persons determined to be extremely vulnerable by a physician (form required);
- Health care workers with direct patient contact;
- Long-term facility residents and staff.
Note: Effective Monday, April 5, 2021 all Florida residents shall be eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Florida Residency Requirements:
Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
- A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).