LABELLE — The Florida Department of Health in Hendry County will offer free COVID-19 testing on Saturday, Oct. 24, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Barron Park, 1559 DeSoto Ave. in LaBelle, weather permitting. This is open testing and no appointments are needed.
Persons tested will be given instructions on how to receive their test results.
Please stop the spread of COVID-19:
• Follow social distancing, while you’re at work and at home.
• Don’t go to work, school, church or shopping while you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your face with a cloth face covering when you are in public or around others.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes; cough or sneeze into a tissue, NOT in your hands!
• Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces and avoid unnecessary travel.