HENDRY & GLADES COUNTIES — The Health Departments in Hendry and Glades counties will be providing COVID-19 vaccinations by WALK-INS , April 24 and 25. Please see the location detail below.
LOCATION: Clewiston Health Department, 1100 S. Olympia, Clewiston
Saturday, April 24 from 8 to 11:00 a.m.
LOCATION: LaBelle Health Department, 1140 Pratt Blvd, LaBelle
Saturday, April 24 from 1 to 4 p.m.
LOCATION: Glades County Regional Training Center, 1030 Industrial Dr, Moore Haven
Sunday, April 25 from 8:30 to 11 a.m.
• DO NOT BRING PETS (ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED)
• You will be required to fill out local health department paperwork on site.
• You will be notified about your second dose before exiting.
The Health Department will follow the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine recipient to be a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
• Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
OR Two of the following items:
• A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
• A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
• Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
• Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).