CLEWISTON — The Hendry County Health Department in Clewiston will be providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment and walk-ins on Sunday, March 28 from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Harlem Civic Center located at Seventh St. in Clewiston,
Please use the website to pre-register for appointments at:
https://my vaccine.fl.gov/ or call 866-201-6745
• Do not bring pets (only service animals are allowed)
• You will be required to fill out local health department paperwork on site.
• You will be notified about your 2nd dose before exiting.
The Health Department will follow the Governor’s Executive Order which expands COVID-19 vaccination in Florida to include the following: (With Proper ID)
• Long-term care facility residents and staff;
• Persons 50 years of age and older;
• Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
• The Health Department may now vaccinate the vulnerable individuals under the age of 50, however individuals must have the official Department of Health form signed by a physician which deems them high-risk.
The Health Department will also follow the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine recipient to be a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements: