The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the week of Dec. 21-Dec. 28.
• Elisia Ann Halo, 44, of Fort Myers, was arrested on Dec. 22 by HCSO Deputy Vasquez on a charge of aggravated battery.
• Walter Marshall, 25, of Fort Myers, was arrested on Dec. 23, by HCSO Deputy Afonso, on charges of possession of weapon by convicted felon, grand theft of a firearm, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and violation of probation.
• John Dy’Quan Willingham, 20, of Clewiston, was arrested on Dec. 24, by Sgt. Krasinska, on charges of carrying a concealed weapon and resisting officer without violence.
• Eliazar Lara, 24, of Immokalee, was arrested on Dec. 24, by HCSO Deputy Colon, on charges of felony criminal mischief, burglary of an occupied dwelling and resisting arrest without violence.
• Angelina Ellen Koff, 51, of LaBelle, was arrested on Dec. 24, by HCSO Deputy Coronilla, on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana under 20 grams and possession of drug equipment.
• Tremaine Furnman Cowan, 36, of Clewiston, was arrested on Dec. 26, by HCSO Deputy Afonso, on charges of resisting arrest, fleeing/eluding, driving while license suspended, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of synthetic marijuana and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
• Francisco Eduardo Hernandez, 21, of LaBelle, was arrested on Dec. 27, by HSCO Deputy Earl on a charge of cruelty to animals.
• Altavis Lavonte Brown, 34, of Clewiston, was arrested on Dec. 27 by Deputy HCSO Henkel on charges of battery (DV), felony domestic violence by strangulation, kidnapping/false imprisonment, criminal mischief over $200 and petit theft.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper.