The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the week of Jan. 18-24:
• Meliton Loredo-Marquez, Jr., 19, LaBelle, was arrested on Jan. 18, by Cpl. V. Lopez on charges of flee & elude with lights & siren, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, obstruction without violence.
• David Allen Rose, 40, Immokalee, was arrested on Jan. 19 by Deputy G. Hull on charges of possession of methamphetamine and felony out of county warrant.
• Emerald Lake Newsom, 37, Lehigh Acres, was arrested on Jan. 19, by Deputy G. Hull on charges of possession of ammunition by Florida convicted felon, possession of controlled substance without a prescription and possession of drug equipment.
• David Lee Mayhorn, 18, Valdosta, Georgia was arrested on Jan. 19, by Sgt. C. Norwood on an outstanding felony warrant.
• Miguel Angel Nunez, 25, LaBelle was arrested on Jan. 18 by Sgt. N. Echevarria on felony out-of-county warrant.
• Miguel Villa, 32, Clewiston was arrested on Jan. 20 by Cpl. L. Drew on charges of possession of cocaine.
• Mark Anthony Rubano, 37, Clewiston was arrested on Jan. 20, by Cpl. C. Geraci on charges of burglary of unoccupied structure, obstruction without violence and petit theft.
• Luis Alonzo Garcia, Jr., 40, Winter Haven was arrested on Jan. 21, on charges of possession of cocaine.
• Joseph Samul Gallegos, 36, Ft. Myers, was arrested on Jan. 21, by Cpl. G. Corey on charges of possession of controlled substance without a prescription, resist leo w/violence and battery on LEO.
• Temiko Latoya Gordon, 44, Clewiston was arrested on Jan. 23, by Deputy C. Lawrence on charges of felony battery.
• David J. Lewis, 33, Wimuama was arrested on Jan. 23, by Cpl. L. Drew on charges of driving while license suspended or revoke third or subsequent offense.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper.