The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) during the period from May 17 to May 23.
• 17 year old male, Belle Glade, was arrested on May 18, by Cpl. L. Drew on two charges of charges of failure to appear.
• Quiony Esteferson Santana-Wilson, 26, Miami, was arrested on May 18, by Sgt. B. Weaver on charges of felony violation of probation.
• Salvador Silva Gonzalez, 29, Clewiston was arrested on May 18, by Deputy S. George, on charges of felony burglary and battery.
• Arthur Tishion Harrington, 23, Clewiston, was arrested on May 19, by Deputy K. Rosada on charges of homicide and possession of a firearm by a florida convicted felon.
• Juliete Dawn Padron, 46, LaBelle, was arrested on May 19, by Deputy J. Rodriguez on charges of grand theft, burglary to an unoccupied dwelling, criminal mischief and failure to appear.
• Russell Crespo, 43, Clewiston was arrested on May 19, by Detective J. Perez, on charges of Uttering a false bank bill/check and petit theft.
• Shelma Ann Gaskin, 60, LaBelle, was arrested on May 19, by Deputy G. Hull on charges of resisting arrest w/violence and simple assault.
• Shakayla Lanise Hankins, 21, Clewiston was arrested on May 19, by Deputy M. Green on charges of criminal mischief, failure to register a motor vehicle, resisting an officer without violence, battery on law enforcement officer and operation a motorcycle without license,
• Taylor Raye Daniels, 24, Clewiston was arrested on May 20, by Sgt. B. Weaver on felony violation of probation.
• Raynaldo Ray Quiroga, 36, LaBelle, was arrested on May 20, by Detective A. Nelson on charges of robbery with a firearm, false imprisonment, possession of a firearm by convicted felon, display of firearm during a felony, grand theft of firearm(s), destroying evidence, impersonating a law enforcement officer and obstruction of justice.
• Efrain Mendez, 37, Clewiston, was arrested on May 21 Deputy S. George on charges of child neglect and permit unlicensed minor to drive.
• Jason O’Neal Jones, 39, Georgia, was arrested on May 21, by Sgt. R. Krasinskas, on charges of felony failure to appear and possession of marijuana over 20 grams.
• Jimmy Glen Thomas, 36, Felda was arrested on May 22 by Deputy K. Rosado, on felony violation of probation, possession of cocaine and possession of drug equipment.
• Jose Raimundo Torred Pozo, 64, LaBelle was arrested on May 22, by Deputy M. Afonso on charges of possession of cocaine and possession of drug equipment.
• Drequan Rashard Horace, 30, Clewiston was arrested on May 22 by Sgt. J. Olvera on charges of aggravated battery on person over 65 and obstruction without violence.
• Javier Crespo, 41, Clewiston on May 22, by Deputy K. Rosado on charges of felony violation of probation.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.