IMMOKALEE – Collier County’s Immokalee Branch Library located at 417 N. First Street, Immokalee, Florida 34142, will reopen with limited hours and limited services on Monday, August 17.
The hours of operation will be Monday-Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The following services will be available:
• Curbside pickup service during operational hours.
• Physical collections will be available for browsing and check-out.
• Wi-Fi access, mobile printing, and copying will be available.
• Limited access to computers with internet restricted to one hour per person daily.
• Library staff will be accessible to provide customer service.
For updated information, please check the Library’s website collierlibrary.org and Facebook page. Collier County libraries will continue to follow the recommendations of the Florida Department of Health, the CDC, and the Governor’s reopening guidelines.
The following measures have been implemented to maintain the safety of library patrons and staff:
• Plexiglass barriers have been installed at circulation desks.
• Floors are marked to indicate spacing for social distancing.
• Limited seating to promote social distancing and safe use of libraries.
• Patrons will be directed to return materials in exterior book drops prior to coming into the building.
• All returned materials will be removed from patron accounts five (5) days after being returned.
• Shareable items such as magazines, newspapers, play items, gaming equipment and puzzles have been temporarily removed.
• Based on CDC recommendations, signage is posted throughout the buildings regarding safe practices. Patrons are encouraged to wear face coverings.
• Frequently touched surfaces and tables will be regularly disinfected throughout the day by staff.
• Enhanced janitorial cleaning.
Adjustments will be made with the services offered and capacity limits as warranted. We welcome patron feedback as we continue our “soft” re-openings.
For more information about available Library Services, call 239-252-7350.