OKEECHOBEE - The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO), the Okeechobee City Police Department (OPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) or the Okeechobee Narcotics Task Force (ONTF).
• William Bussey, 46, Northwest 30th Street, was arrested Feb. 6 by OCSO and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a license. Bond was set at $6,500.
• Steven Baldwin, 52, Alabama, was arrested Feb. 5 by OCSO and charged with DUI. His breath test reportedly registered 0.130 and 0.136. Bond was set at $500.
• Terence Hurst, 56, Southeast 29th Lane, was arrested Feb. 5 by OCSO and charged with failure to register. Bond was set at $15,000.
• Andrew Davis, 23, Northwest Sixth Street, was arrested Feb. 9 by OCSO and charged with DUI. Bond was set at $500. Davis’ breath test register below 0.08, but he reportedly admitted to smoking marijuana.
• Caleejah Williams, 24, Clewiston, was arrested Feb. 9 by OCSO and charged with introduction, removal or possession of contraband. Bond was set at $10,000.
•Marquiria Cross, 23, Vero Beach, was arrested Feb. 10 by OCSO and charged with violation of probation on grand theft charge. She is being held without bond.
• Bernard Williams, 25, Belle Glade, was arrested Feb. 10 by OCSO and charged with carrying a concealed firearm and driving without a license. Bond was set at $3,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.