Monster Bulls will be hosted by the Silver Spurs Riding Club on Saturday, Feb. 12 and the 148th Silver Spurs Rodeo on Feb. 18 - 20.
KISSIMMEE — Monster Bulls will be hosted by the Silver Spurs Riding Club on Saturday, Feb. 12. They’re fierce. They’re feisty. They’re bred to buck! Monster Bulls is a one-night-only event featuring the biggest and baddest Silver Spurs bulls as they go head-to-head with local cowboys hoping for a big payout.
Additionally, the Silver Spurs Riding Club will be hosting the 148th Silver Spurs Rodeo on Feb. 18 - 20. For the first time in history, fans can now experience all Silver Spurs Rodeo events with an annual pass! Fans don’t have to miss a single buck while saving their bucks, Annual passes are available for purchase online at www.SilverSpursRodeo.com.
During the performances, rodeo fans will watch contestants from all over the nation compete in rodeo’s seven traditional events: bull riding, bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping, women’s barrel racing, steer wrestling, and team roping for an entire year of bragging rights and $55,000 in cash. Plus, rodeo fans will be entertained by Silver Spurs rodeo clown and talented Silver Spurs Quadrille team, who perform a square dance on horseback, something the club has performed since its inception 80 years ago.
“We are excited to kick off our rodeo season with extreme bull riding at Monster Bulls and the 148th Silver Spurs Rodeo with seven traditional rodeo events we have shared with our fans for 80 years,” said Dustin Bronson, 2021-22 Big Boss of the Silver Spurs Riding Club. “We are thrilled this year to bring an excellent value to our rodeo fans by offering an annual pass, so they can come out and experience great rodeo action at an excellent value all year long for the entire family.”
• Friday, Feb. 12, at 7:30 p.m. — Monster Bulls, extreme bull riding at the Silver Spurs Arena. Children 10 years and under are free with paying adult.
• Friday, Feb. 18, at 7:30 p.m. — Silver Spurs Rodeo at the Silver Spurs Arena
• Saturday, Feb. 19, at 11 a.m. — Silver Spurs Rodeo Parade at 11 a.m. in downtown St. Cloud. Free, celebrates heritage and tradition of rodeo in Osceola County
• Saturday, Feb. 19, at 7:30 p.m. Silver Spurs Rodeo at the Silver Spurs Arena. Children 10 years and under are free with paying adult.
• Sunday, Feb. 20, at 2 p.m. — Silver Spurs Rodeo at the Silver Spurs Arena. Children 10 years and under are free with paying adult.
To minimize touch points and guarantee seating, the Silver Spurs Club encourages fans to buy tickets in advance online, as limited tickets will be available at the box office. Tickets are available at www.SilverSpursRodeo.com/tickets.
All rodeo tickets include free admission to the Osceola County Fair.
Donations to further support the Silver Spurs Riding Club’s community efforts are being accepted online. Proceeds will support organizations in Osceola County for scholarships, cancer support, veteran needs, and more. You can go to https://www.silverspursrodeo.com/silver-spurs-in-the-community/ to make donations.
For more information, including guidelines for a safe rodeo, go to www.silverspursrodeo.com.