HENDRY/GLADES COUNTIES — The Florida Department of Health in Hendry and Glades Counties and the Florida Department of Emergency Management have postponed the COVID-19 testing that was scheduled for Nov. 9 and 10 in Hendry and Glades counties due to the approach of Tropical Storm Eta.
They hope to reschedule a visit of the mobile testing bus when weather allows.
Please stop the spread of COVID-19:
• Follow social distancing, while you are at work, school, at gatherings or events.
• Don’t go to work, school, church, or shopping while you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Cover your face with a face covering when you are in public or around others.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes; cough or sneeze into a tissue NOT in your hands!
• Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces and avoid unnecessary travel.