The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC), May 29 through June 4.
• Lisa Youngblood, 57, of LaBelle, was arrested May 30 by Sgt. L. Hernandez and charged with felony violation of probation.
• Diego Perez, 21, of Clewiston, was arrested May 31 by Deputy L. Rodriguez and charged with DUI, resisting arrest without violence and battery on LEO.
• Janna Taylor, 36, of LaBelle, was arrested June 1 by Deputy T. Williams and charged with DUI.
• Samantha Melvin, 31, of Clewiston, was arrested June 1 by Deputy D. Givans and charged with felony probation violation.
• John Green, 33, of Clewiston, was arrested June 1 by Deputy J. Escobedo and charged with two counts of felony probation violation.
• Franklin Guerrero, 20, of LaBelle, was arrested June 1 by Deputy J. Escobedo and charged with felony probation violation.
• Jason Haywood, 45, of Ft. Lauderdale, was arrested June 2 by Cpl. V. Lopez and charged with felony probation violation.
• Dustin Edge, 32, of Clewiston, was arrested June 2 by Cpl. L. Drew and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm without intent to kill.
• Darrion Cohens, 28, Moore Haven, was arrested June 2 by Sgt. D. McNeil and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell, and possession of marijuana over 20 grams.
• Michael Trammel, 51, of Belle Glade, was arrested June 4 by Deputy D. Coronilla and charged with aggravated stalking, aggravated child abuse, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license and failure to register motor vehicle.
• Stephen Bivona, 29, of Ft. Myers, was arrested June 4 by Deputy J. Castro and charged with possession of methamphetamine and resisting officer without violence.
This information was provided by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.