LABELLE — The Hendry County Bassmasters Fishing Club finished in Bainbridge, Ga., Nov. 6 and 7.
On Day 1, Kane Weekley and Trent Handley won the Third Fall Region Qualifier in the High School Division on Lake Seminole with 14.06 pounds.
The following are the results of the Hendry County Jr./High School students who placed in the Bassmaster Fishing Club on Lake Seminole:
Junior's Day 1: out of 39 team
• Trevor Allen and Brody Allen placed 19th with 1.86 pounds.
Junior's Day 2: out of 39 teams
• Colton Griffith and Bryson Stewart placed 20th with 1.73 pounds; and
• Trevor Allen and Brody Allen placed 22nd with 1.03 pounds.
Day 1: out of 123 teams
• Kane Weekly and Trent Handley place first with 14.06 pounds;
• Clayton Griffith and Boone Stewart place 49th with 3.11 pounds;
• Hunter Turner and Felix Flores placed 52nd with 2.60 pounds;
• Harley Collins and Brooke Collins placed 63rd with 1.52 pounds; and
• Conner Swindle and Max Loften placed 64th with 1.48 pounds.
Day 2: out of 123 teams
• Hunter Turner and Felix Flores placed 27th with 8.84 pounds;
• Kane Weekly and Trent Handley place 55th with 3.90 pounds; and
• Harley Collins and Brooke Collins placed 73rd with 1.88 pounds.
Anglers from the Hendry County Bassmasters Jr./High School will compete in the Okeechobee launching from the Scott Driver Park on Dec. 4-5.