On May 29, iTech hosted the Immokalee High School FHSAA Unified Champions 2018 Awards Banquet, under the leadership of David McKenzie , Director of Collier County Olympics, Ms. Kelly Stevenson and …
I am anchor
iTech holds Unified Champions Banquet
Fred N Thomas, Jr.
On May 29, iTech hosted the Immokalee High School FHSAA Unified Champions 2018 Awards Banquet, under the leadership of David McKenzie , Director of Collier County Olympics, Ms. Kelly Stevenson and Ron Mosher.
The opening statement was given by Ron Mosher of the Immokalee Kiwanis Cluband the invocation by Pastor Terry Mallory of the First Baptist Church of Immokalee
Kelly Stevenson was the presenter of medals and awards.
Awards, Medals and Trophies were given To:
• Immokalee High School FHSAA Awards - Michael Temaj, Alberto Bonilla, Thelson Smith, Lovinksy Cantave, Andres Domingo-Pedro, Alejandro Hernandez, Sam Gonzalez, Fabian Calixto, Albert Ramirez, Billy Jules and Katrina Jackson.
• Immokalee High School State Penthalon Champion 2018 - Thelson Smith, Lovinsky Cantave, Alberto Bonilla, Karina Jackson, Billy Jules, Nery Cifuentes, Kiko Diego, Julio Loya and Johnathon Vinton.
• Immokalee High School Unified Flag Football State Champions 2017 - Alberto Bonilla, Lovinsky Cantave, Michael Temaj, Andres Domingo- Pedro, Fabian Calixto, Sam Gonzalez and Thelson Smith.
• Immokalee High School Special Olympics Bowling 2017 - Rigo Martinez, Lheiha Plantin, Jackie Sanchez, Jenny Francois, Michael Temaji, Albert Bonilla, Andres Domingo-Pedro and Lovinsky Cantava.
• Immokalee High School State Bowling Champions - Marisol Garcia Erica Obregon, Fabian Calixto, Sam Fuller, Albert Hernandez, Juana Gaspar, Marisol Garcia, Alejandro Ramirez, Hiram Delgado, Marisela Chaparro and Sam Gonzalez.
• Immokalee High School State Track & Field Champions 2018 - Nery Cifuentes,Johnathon Vinton, Johnny Garza and Jenny Jean Francois.
• Immokalee High School Tennis Champion 2018 - Katrina Jackson and Marisol Garci
• Most Inspirational Athlete 2017-18 - Katrina Jackson and Fabian Calixto.
• Most Improved Athlete 2017-18 - Thelson Smith.
• Most Valuable- Lovinsky Cantave
Kelly Stevenson was voted as “North America Championship Instructor” of the year!
Kelly would like to thank the following sponsors for their support of the Special Olympics. Lipman’s Family Farms - Championship rings for the teams. One by One Leadership - Trophy Awards and Medals. The Immokalee Kiwanis Club under the leadership of Ron Mosher.
Let’s give the Immokalee High School Special Olympics a Big Hooray!