The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC) in Belle Glade, Pahokee, South Bay or Canal Point.
• Kasia Almonte, 40, of Calusa Drive, Belle Glade, was arrested Dec. 17 by PBSO with establishment of gambling place – agent employee or keeper of house. Bond was set at $1,000.
• Keith Cain, 35, of Southwest Avenue I, Belle Glade, was arrested Dec. 18 by PBSO with lewd or lascivious conduct – exhibition off victim less than 16 years of age. Bond was set at $15,000.
• Kenneth Wade, 30, of Calusa Drive, Belle Glade, was arrested Dec. 19 by PBSO with aggravated battery to cause bodily harm or disability. Bond was set at $10, 000.
• Robert Harden, at large, Belle Glade, 42, was arrested Dec. 20 by PBSO with sex offender violation of transient failure to report within 48 hours and every 30 days; and sex offender violation of failure to report name or residence of change. Bond has not been set.
• Ashley Rena, 22, of Eisenhower Drive, Pahokee, was arrested Dec. 17 by PBSO with driving while license suspended or revoked – third violation. Bond set at $1,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.