The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC) in Belle Glade, Pahokee, South Bay or Canal Point.
• Eddie Daniels, 55, at large, Belle Glade, was arrested Dec. 29 by PBSO and charged with burglary of an unoccupied structure unarmed, grand theft, five counts of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance unarmed and petit theft. Bond was set at $20,000.
• Edshard Kerr, 25, Southeast Second Avenue, South Bay, was arrested Dec. 29 by PBSO and charged with third offense of driving with suspended/revoked drivers license. Bond was set at $1,000.
• Aland Louis, 21, Southwest Seventh Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Dec. 30 by PBSO and charged with possession of a weapon or ammo by delinquent adult. Bond was set at $50,000.
• Harold King, 68, Southwest Fifth Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Dec. 31 by PBSO and charged with possession of a weapon or ammo by convicted felon. No bond was set.
• Jose Vazquez, 22, Larrimore Road, Pahokee, was arrested Dec. 31 by PBSO and charged with first degree murder, firing a weapon into a dwelling, battery of an officer/firefighter/EMT, and resisting an officer with violence. Bond was set at $87,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.