Having a strong professional brand and a well-thought-out career story can open many opportunities for you.
• Having a strong professional brand and a well-thought-out career story can open many opportunities for you. Join Mariah Arana and Grow With Google for “Building Your Brand with Google” on Tuesday, April 11 beginning at 2 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce located at 55 S Parrott Ave.
In this workshop you will learn:
○ All about Brand Identity
○ Your Career Story
○ What are Brand Ambassadors
• On Thursday, April 13 at 10 a.m. the chamber will be hosting a Chamber Master Web Portal Workshop. Learn about the programs and tools the Chamber has to offer you and your business. Leave with your web portal updated and ready to help bring in new clients. To register, see the chamber website.
Learn about exclusive member opportunities such as:
○ Amped Up Marketing
○ Google My Business Courses
○ Google for Adult Learners
○ Leadership Okeechobee
○ Studio 55 Newscast
• Our Spring Business Exchange Luncheon sponsored by MIDFLORIDA Credit Union will be held on April 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at IRSC Dixon Hendry Campus here in Okeechobee.
Guest speaker will be Tom Kindred, from our SBDC and he will be sharing some great news about the state monies that have just been released for our small businesses.
These funds will be administered through the SSBCI, State Small Business Credit Initiative with DEO in partnership with Enterprise Florida, Inc. Funding is available from U.S. Treasury -- $142 million – is ready for deployment now. These funds will also support businesses owned or controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, including minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, rural, or other targeted small business populations across the state.
.Register early as we expect a full house and will limit attendance to 120. Lunch will be $20 per person - doors will open at 11:30 a.m. and the buffet lunch by D & G Catering will be ready at 11:45a.m.
• Love YouTube? We do too! Join Mariah Arana for a Grow With Google Workshop all about using YouTube to grow your business. Learn how to use YouTube and the power of video to promote your business or brand. In this workshop we’ll cover: How to create a YouTube channel, Adding videos and organize your channel, and How to promote your business with video ads. REGISTER NOW to attend this free in person webinar at the Chamber of Commerce, 55 S Parrott Ave., on Thursday, April 27 beginning at 2 p.m.