OKEECHOBEE — The Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County will continue to offer second doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to those individuals that received their first dose through the Department of Health.
First doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are widely available in Okeechobee county at alternate locations. Individuals still wishing to receive a first dose of a COVID19 vaccine can schedule an appointment at one of the following pharmacies currently providing COVID-19 vaccines in Okeechobee County.
• CVS Pharmacy, 106 N. Parrott Ave. — Register for an appointment at https://www.cvs.com/.../store/covid-screener/covid-qns
• Publix, 3551 U.S. 441 S., — Register for an appointment at https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida
• Walmart, 2101 S. Parrott Ave. — Register for an appointment at https://www.walmart.com/covidvaccine
• Heartland Discount Pharmacy, 407 S. Parrott Ave. — Register for an appointment at https://form.jotform.com/210896351116151
• Walgreens, 100 N.W. Park St. — Register for an appointment at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
Current vaccine distribution locations throughout the nation can be located at www.vaccines.gov/search/ by entering a zip code.
Okeechobee County continues to work closely with Department of Health officials to offer any support and resources necessary to ensure the community needs can be met. All questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine should be directed to the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County at 863-462-5800, Florida’s COVID-19 Call Center available 24/7 at 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com.
For the latest updates follow us on: Facebook: Okeechobee Emergency-Management or Okeechobee County Government Twitter: Emergency Management @okeechobeeeoc Okeechobee County Website: www.okeechobeeeoc.com Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee: http://okeechobee.floridahealth.gov