OKEECHOBEE — HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital recently announced the recipients of the prestigious HCA Healthcare Awards of Distinction, the highest honors bestowed upon employees, physicians and volunteers. As part of HCA Healthcare, HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital, is proud to recognize the extraordinary work and dedication of our colleagues.
HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital’s recipients of the HCA Healthcare Awards of Distinction are:
• Bob Groth, volunteer: Frist Humanitarian Award – Volunteer,
• Kim Hilliard, chief technologist, Imaging Department: Frist Humanitarian Award – Colleague,
• Lisa Hendricks, MD, Gynecology: Frist Humanitarian Award – Physician,
• Kathy Selby, director, Emergency Department: Innovators Award,
• Jessica Pelaez, RN, PACU: Excellence in Nursing Award – Professional Mentoring,
• Vicki Juarez, RN, ICU: Excellence in Nursing Award – Compassionate Care.
“We are driven by a single mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. This mission drives our dedication to delivering exceptional, patient-focused care and our commitment to recognizing the people who help us do this every day,” said Brian Melear. “We are pleased to honor Bob Groth, Kim Hilliard, Dr. Lisa Hendricks, Kathy Selby, Jessica Pelaez and Vicki Juarez with the HCA Healthcare Awards of Distinction for their efforts in serving our patients and our community. Their exemplary work and compassion set a high standard for healthcare professionals all over the nation.”
These caring and talented individuals will be considered for HCA Healthcare’s division-level awards. The division-level winners are entered into the judging for the enterprise-level awards, which will be announced during a special ceremony at the HCA Healthcare headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee.