When it comes to inspiring, nobody does it better than Mom, so this week, I talked to 17 preschoolers in Mrs. Candace’s VPK B class at Rock Solid Christian Academy to see what some of their favorite things are about their moms. When I arrived, they were busy practicing songs about mothers, and I have to say, they were adorable.
Lake Okeechobee News/Cathy Womble
The students in Mrs. Candace’s VPK B class at Rock Solid Christian Academy love their moms, and they aren’t afraid to tell the world all about it.
Here are some of the things they had to say about their moms:
• Baylee said she loves her mom because she lets her get toys. She thinks the funniest thing she ever saw her mom do was crack her brother up. Baylee’s favorite place to go with her mom is Sea World.
• Owen loves it when his mom cooks dinner for him, but he doesn’t remember her ever doing anything funny, ever. He does enjoy going on vacation to Universal with her though.
• Macayla said her favorite thing about her mom is that she always has fun when she is with her, and she loves it when her mom plays around with her daddy. Her favorite place to go with her mom is Disney World.
• Silas said his mom is great because she lets him get toys and she is so funny when she makes cookies and puts them on her head. His favorite place to go with his mom is Walmart to get more toys.
• Lila loves her mom because she always helps her, and she likes it when her mom paints funny rocks. Her favorite place to go with her mom is the library.
• Aubrey loves her mom because she snuggles with her at nighttime, but she said her mom is never funny. Her favorite place to go with her mom is Disney World.
• Jaxon said he loves his mom because she always hugs and kisses him, and he loves her funny laugh.
• Emma said her favorite thing about her mom is that she loves froggies.
• Rylan said he loves her just because, and his favorite place to go with her is fishing.
• Brantley said YES! He loves his mom!
• Reeve said he loves to give his mom gifts and he just loves her.
• Eli said he loves his mom too.
• Zachary loves that his mom takes a nap at night but not every night, and said she works very hard. “She makes me laugh,” he said.
• Josie loves that her mom takes her to the fair, and the funniest thing her mom does is when she and her sissy get in bed, her mom sneaks in and scares them.
• Carson said the thing he loves the most about his mom is that she reads books to him, and the way she teaches is really funny.
• Dhyana loves playing ball with her mom.
• Layla said her favorite thing to do with her mom is to play bubbles.
• Cypress said she loves playing with her mom, and she loves it when her mom scares her and makes her laugh.
The children couldn’t wait to tell me how much they loved their moms, but I’m sure that comes as no surprise to anyone.