Okeechobee Arrest Report
The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO), the Okeechobee City Police Department (OPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) or the Okeechobee Narcotics Task Force (ONTF).
• Barteenia Richardson, 39, Northwest 33rd Avenue, was arrested Oct. 6 by ONTF and charged with two counts possession with intent to sell and sale of cocaine. Bond was set at $200,000.
• Jorge Luviano, 23, Northeast 30th Avenue, was arrested Oct. 6 by participating in an unlawful street race and fleeing and eluding. Bond was set at $4,000.
• Joseph Hawkins, 31, U.S. 441 Southeast, was arrested Oct. 6 by OCSO and charged with possession of oxycodone, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence. Bond was set at $,500.
• Brett Joiner, 36, Northwest Second Street, was arrested Oct. 4 by OCSO on Okeechobee County warrants for DUI and habitual driving without a license. Bond was set at $20,000.
• Tosha Burney, 32, Northwest Sixth Street, was arrested Oct. 1 by OCSO and charged with DUI. Bond was set at $750.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.