OKEECHOBEE – An Okeechobee County Code Enforcement Magistrate Hearing is planned for June 21, at 9 a.m. at 1700 N.W. Ninth Avenue.
New cases on the agenda include:
• The 5930 SE 94th Trail property owned by Water K. Mack Jr.
• The 8435 SE 57th Drive property owned by Esther Banuelos and Jose Banuelos;
• The 16640 NW 268th St. property owned by Brian C. Smith;
• The 16692 NW 268th St. property owned by Brian C. Smith;
• The 22175 NW 272nd St. property owned by Frank Queen;
• The 18393 NW 252nd Street property owned by Efren Perez Cazares and Rosario Villanueva Chavez;
• The 18715 NW 272nd Street property owned by Kurtis Jardine;
• The 18611 NW 272nd Street property owned by Kimberly D’Alessandro;
• The 14620 NW 262nd St. property owned by Robert S. Johnson;
• The 3594 NW 3rd St. property owned by Eleazar Gomez and Amanda Gomez.
Old cases on the agenda include:
• The 16276 N.W, 268th St. property owned by Juliano De Souza;
• The 2305 NW 392nd St. property owned by Jennifer A. Monaghan and Collel W. Barnhill
• The 19987 NW 294th Street property owned by Stacie Marie Negrych;
• The 3358 NW 168th Court property owned by Janet Perry;
• The 19207 NW 278th St. property owned by Sonja Benjamin, Genesis Williams and Demetri Williams;
• The 17580 NW 38th Avenue property owned by Francisco Solis and Anita Solis;
• The 20211 NW 272nd St. property owned by Eleazar Gomez and Amanda Gomez
• The 7650 Highway 78 W. property owned by Cloverport MHP LLC, registered agent for Jordana Fileni;
• The 4500 SE 27th St. property owned by James H. Alberti III and Bonnie Jean Alberti;
• The 2318 SE 38th Trail property owned by Charles G. Williams and Gina Lamb Williams;
• The 2829 SE 38th Avenue property owned by Eric Ward and Jamie McCoin Ward;
• The 3023 SE 25th Street property owned by John W. Vickers and Debra Ann Vickers;
• The 605 NE 13th Ave. property owned by Byron S. Aitken;
• The 1661 Highway 70 W property owned by David Feltenberger;
• The 3639 SW 19th Street property owned by the Estate of Linda Christian;
• The 657 NE 17th Ave. property owned by Kenneth R. Govens;
• The 639 NE 17th Avenue property owned by Kenneth R. Govens;
• The 6622 NE 2nd Street property Connie Rollins.
The agenda also includes two requests for reduction of fines:
• Request for reduced accrued fine on the 3346 NW 19th Ave. property owned by Geary Adams and Susan Adams. A fine in the amount of $100 per day was imposed on March 17, 2021. The property came into compliance on May 5, 2022.
• Request for reduction of accrued fine on the 31650 N.E. 23rd Way property owned by Teresa Hathaway. New owner Devin Williamson purchased the property via the Okeechobee County Tax Deed sale and immediately started to clean, clear and repair. Current fines on the property total $36,720. Fines of $30 per day had been levied since Sept. 19, 2018.