OKEECHOBEE — The Okeechobee County Clerk of Courts will host Operation Green Light to help customers save money and get back on the road. This event will help individuals looking to save on fees and have their driver license reinstated on the spot.
Operation Green Light will be held on the following dates:
• Monday through Thursday, Feb. 22-25, from 8:30 a..m. to 5 p.m.
• Friday, Feb. 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (extended hours)
• Monday, March 1, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (extended hours)
• Tuesday through Friday, March 2-5, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Saturday, March 6, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (weekend hours)
During Operation Green Light, Okeechobee County residents with suspended driver licenses will have an opportunity to pay overdue court obligations, including traffic tickets, while saving at least 25% in additional fees. Once outstanding fees are paid, or a payment plan is established, customers will be eligible to have their driver license reinstated.
For more information, contact the cashiering department at 863-763-2131 or email@example.com