HENDRY COUNTY — IRS certified United Way volunteers prepare taxes FREE for households earning $66,000 or less per year. VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), a United Way Collaborative, will provide the help you need to file your taxes.
VITA will be at the following locations in Hendry County:
• Clewiston Public Library, 120 W. Osceola Ave., 239-433-3900. Open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Goodwill Community Resource Center, 957 West Sugarland Hwy. Open Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Goodwill Community Resource Center, 91 S. Lee St., 863-674-0559
• LaBelle United Way House, 133 N. Bridge St., 239-433-7559. Open Tuesdays and Thursdays 5 to 8 p.m.
What You Need:
Taxes will not be completed without these items
What You May Need:
• A copy of 2020 & 2021 federal and state returns
An appointment is required. To make an appointment, visit UnitedWayLee.org/FreeTaxPrep or call 2-1-1 or 239-433-3900.