• Don’t forget to shop local this Saturday, Nov. 27, for National Small Business Saturday. Shopping is from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1. You can pick up your official passport at the Welcome Station on Saturday, Nov. 27, at the Downtown Venue at 8 a.m. Start your shopping with our home based businesses that will be set up at there and then head back to our store front businesses on Park Street and other areas. Be sure to visit as many as you can.
2. Get your passport signed when you shop with a business on Shop Small Saturday and then return the passport to the Chamber of Commerce by Tuesday, Nov. 30. Be sure and put your name and phone number on the passport. The Chamber will have a drawing for gift baskets.
3. Share Shop Small ads and post your shopping adventure on social media for everyone to see using #ShopSmallOkeechobee.
4. Bring a friend or two to shop with you. The more the merrier.
5. All of our participating businesses will either have a raffle, free gift or Deals & Steals for shoppers. You may even be able to get gift cards for that individual that you’re not sure what gift to buy.
6. LET’S SUPPORT OUR SMALL BUSINESSES - SHOP LOCAL!
• Grand Re-opening and Ribbon Cutting! Exciting news for our golfers! The Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce a Ribbon Cutting for Okeechobee KOA Golf and RV Resort at their golf course RE-OPENING on Monday, Nov. 29, at noon. Mark your calendars now so that you don’t miss out on celebrating with them.
Tee times are required for play, so get yours early.
Golf carts are limited and available on a first come first serve basis
For Tee times call: 863-763-0231