• Our first ribbon cutting of the new year will be on Wednesday, Jan. 12, for Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group located at 402 N.W. Third Street. They are looking forward to welcoming the community to their ribbon cutting at noon. Light refreshments will be served. Don’t miss out on meeting their team and joining in the photo opportunity. All of our events are open to the public.
• There will be a Grand Opening/Ribbon cutting for one of our new local businesses, Hippie Daze, located at 413 SW Park Street. The ribbon cutting will be on Thursday, Jan. 13 at 5p.m. This unique business caters to the whole family, children, teens and adults with various types of merchandize. Their gem mining is a big attention getter, especially for the children. You’ll want to check out their store, it kind of takes you back into the 60s. Be sure and welcome them to our community. Be there at 5 p.m. for the ribbon cutting/photo opportunity, and then enjoy shopping in their store. Light refreshments will be served. All of our events are open to the public.
• The Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the Ribbon Cutting for Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Co. on Tuesday, Jan. 18, at noon. They have moved to a new address and as they are now all settled in at 105 N.W. Fifth Street, we want to make sure that everyone can locate them. Be sure and stop by to get in on the photo with the ribbon cutting and then stay and congratulate them on their new office space. Light refreshments will be served. All of our events are open to the public.
• Are you ready to talk fast, sharing some business and or personal information? Well get ready. Our next speed networking event will be on Tuesday, Jan. 25, at 5 p.m., hosted by Guardian ad Litem. This will be a fun event where instead of speed dating, we will be speed networking! A great way for each of us to learn a little more about each person in attendance. We’ve had several of these speed networking events and they have been great. So much was learned about each other and their business. You will just use whatever questions comes to mind as you meet each person as you’ll only have 2 minutes with them before moving on to the next person. Your choice, just make it fun and informative. Don’t miss out on the fun, come join in the speed networking event! Be sure and bring your business cards and brochures. Looking forward to seeing you on the 25th of January.
• Our first Quarterly Chamber Luncheon will be on Wednesday, Jan. 26, from 11:45 a.m..to 1 p.m. at the IRSC Dixon Hendry Campus, 2229 N.W. Ninth Ave. Our luncheon hosts will be Steve Dobbs and Wes Abney. Thank you so much for being our first host of the year and for the great program that you’ve prepared.
• Doors will open at 11:30 a.m. and lunch will be ready to be served at 11:45.
Please remember to bring your business cards and any flyers on community events that you would like to share with those attending. Also, early registration for just $18 is open until Jan. 20, after which is $20 per person.
All of our events are open to the public!