The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC), April 24 through April 30.
• Jonteria Johnson, 26, of Clewiston, was arrested April 30 by Deputy C. Thimothee and charged with DUI.
• Tyrone Harris, 29, of Clewiston, was arrested April 29 by Deputy J. Keith on five outstanding warrants for charges of aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, use/display of firearm during a felony, commit domestic battery by strangulation, possession of firearm by convicted Florida felon, and aggravated battery offender on pregnant victim.
• Jason Eugene Dugan, Jr., 22, of Clewiston, was arrested on April 29, by Deputy Sheriff L. Rodriguez on charges of DUI, possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment
• Kyle Landas, 37, of Lake Placid, was arrested April 28 by Deputy H. Ramirez Garcia and charged with sexual assault on a person12 years or younger
• Le’Mari Deon Camel, 25, of South Bay, was arrested on April 28 by Deputy Sheriff K. Rosado for Felony Probation Violation
• Elijah Miller, 43, of Spring Hill, was arrested April 27 by Deputy J. Goldberg and charged with possession of marijuana over 20 grams and possession of drug equipment.
• Claude Williams, Jr., 28, of Clewiston, was arrested April 27 by Lt. M. Rowan and charged with felony obstruction of justice – tampering in felony life capital proceeding
• Michael Gulliford-Green, 29, was arrested April 27 and charged with three counts of felony contempt of court – offender violation of no contact order.
• Cody Hoffman, 35, of Lehigh, was arrested April 26 by Deputy J. Escobedo for felony failure to appear.
• Robert Koff, Jr., 25, of Moore Haven was arrested April 26 by Deputy J. Escobedo on outstanding warrants for the following charges: fraudulent use of a credit card, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal identification information.
• Michael Gulliford-Green, 29, was arrested April 26 by Sgt. G. Hull and charged with aggravated battery.
• Tammy J. Aguilar, 51, of LaBelle, was arrested April 26 by Sgt. J. Olvera and charged with two counts of felony failure to appear
• Lotharrio H. Perkins, 51, of Clewiston, was arrested April 25 by Deputy O. Gonzalez and charged with possession of controlled substance without a prescription and driving while license suspended/revoked second subsequent offense.
• Jerry Redd, 59, of Clewiston, was arrested April 24 by Deputy Sheriff Rodriguez and charged with hit and run, fleeing and elude police, failure to register motor vehicle and obstruction without violence.
• George Brown, 56, of LaBelle, was arrested April 24 by Deputy D. Givans and charged with violation of conditions of release.
This information was provided by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.