The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO), the Clewiston City Police Department (CPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC), May 1 through May 7.
• Jonteria Johnson, 26, of Clewiston was arrested May 7 by Deputy D. Coronilla and charged with felony probation violation.
• Ro’Eissa Moore, 29, of Belle Glade, was arrested May 7 by Deputy J. Goldberg and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
• Shaquille Barber, 29, of South Bay, was arrested May 7 by Deputy J. Goldberg and charged with felony battery and aggravated battery with deadly weapon without intent to kill.
• Dacian Benjamin, 36, of Runyon Village, was arrested May 7 by Deputy C. Thimothee and charged with DUI and fleeing/eluding police.
• Ty’Jae Adams, 21, of LaBelle, was arrested May 6 by Sgt. L. Hernandez and charged with home invasion with a weapon, burglary with assault or battery, grand theft, aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony and possession of controlled substance without a prescription.
• Dura Hunter, 24, of Clewiston, was arrested May 6 by Deputy J. Goldberg and charged with fleeing and eluding with disregard of safety to person or property and reckless driving.
• Terry Yarborough, 36, of Miami, was arrested May 6 by Sgt. J. Olvera and charged with felony failure to appear.
• Felipe Marte, 52, of LaBelle, was arrested May 5 by Deputy J. Carranza and charged with battery, obstruction of justice and tampering in first degree felony proceeding.
• Marcus Thompson, 36, of Moore Haven, was arrested May 5 by Lt. M. Rowan and charged with attempt to solicit conspire capital felony.
• Benjamin Nieves, Jr., 23, of LaBelle, was arrested May 3 by Deputy T. Williams and charged with possession of a firearm by Florida convicted felony, possession of ammunition by convicted Florida felon, carrying a concealed firearm, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, possession of marijuana and violation of probation.
• Liborio J. Marquez, 40, of LaBelle, was arrested May 4 by Deputy J. Escobedo for felony outstanding warrant for trafficking by possession in amphetamine and possession of a place with knowledge of trafficking, sale or manufacture of a controlled substance.
• Alejandro De Santiago, 44, of Clewiston, was arrested May 3 by Hendry County Narcotics Unit and charged with felony battery.
• Sharmaine Hunter, 31, of Clewiston, was arrested May 3 by Deputy J. Escobedo and charged with grand theft, violation of injunction, felony battery and robbery.
• Larry Jackson, 29, of Clewiston was arrested May 3 by Deputy D. Givans and charged with felony probation violation.
• Chamorian Thicklin, 20, of Clewiston, was arrested May 3 by Deputy C. Thimotheee and charged with grand theft of a firearm and carrying a concealed weapon and possession of marijuana under 20 grams.
• Julio Sanchez, 23, of LaBelle, was arrested May 1 by Investigator A. Nelson and charged with child neglect.
• Leah Neely, 41, of Clewiston, was arrested May 1 by Cpl. S. Rivera and charged with three counts of felony probation violation.
This information was provided by the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.