LABELLE/CLEWISTON — Hendry County Waste Management will hold a Toxic Round Up at the following locations:
• LaBelle HHW Center, 1360 Forestry Division Road, on Wednesday, April 14 and Thursday, April 15, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Clewiston HHW Center, 1381 Evercane Road, on Monday, April 12 and Tuesday, April 13, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Only residential waste will be accepted. Identification is required for proof of Hendry County residency.
• Household cleaners: Oven cleaners, wood and metal polishers, toilet bowl cleaners, disinfectants, drain openers, etc.
• Automotive products: Oil and fuel additives, grease and rust solvents, antifreeze/coolant, starter fluids, motor oil, gasoline, etc.
• Household Maintenance: Paint, paint thinners, paint strippers/removers, adhesives, etc.
• Lawn and Garden: Herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, wood preservatives, etc.
• Electronics: Computers, cell phones, satellite dishes, DVD players. (TVs can be placed curbside in front of your home)
• Miscellaneous: All batteries such as lithium, alkaline and car. Fingernail polish remover, pool chemicals, fluorescent lights, etc.
For information, call special districts at 863-675-5252.