OKEECHOBEE -- During a hearing on May 16, the Okeechobee County Code Enforcement Magistrate will hear the following cases.
1. Billy S. Rolen and Debra A. Rolen, 19520 N.W. 80th Drive, unpermitted renovations;
2. Jerry L. Albritton and Janet W. Albritton, 16064 N.W. 280th Street, parked/storage vehicles ans stored items in right of way;
3. Samuel Zaldivar Guzman, Javier Armando Cerrato and Lillian Siloe, 16430 N.W, 282nd Street, accumulations of trash/debris that effect the safety of others, outdoor storage;
4. Elizabeth Herrin, 15050 N.W. 278th Street, unauthorized use of land, overgrown grass and weeds, occupied recreational vehicle, unauthorized structures;
5. Raymond K. Comanic and Beth R. Comanic, 1355 N.E, 101st Avenue, unauthorized use of land, overgrown grass and weeds, occupied recreational vehicle, unauthorized structures;
6. Debra Lynn Hunt, 17935 N.W. 33rd Terrace, unauthorized use of land, abandoned/inoperable vehicles, overgrown grass and weeds;
7. Samuel Zaldivar Guzman and Lilian Siloe Rodriguez, 16321 N.W. 280th Street, unauthorized use of land, unpermitted structures, trash/debris, parking/stored commercial trailers, deterioration of property causing an unsightly appearance;
8. The estate of George C. Hallam Sr., 15750 N.W. 294th Street, parked/stored recreational vehicle, unauthorized use of land.
9. John De. Meara, 16534 N.W. 282nd Street, unauthorized use of land, unpermitted structures, trash and debris, parking/stored vehicles, deterioration of property causing an unsightly appearance;
10. Orlando R. Gonzalez Orduna and Evelyn A. Gonzalez Orduna, 17282 N.W. 26th Street, accumulation of trash and debris, outdoor storage;
11. Virginia L. Gasden Family, 3073 N.E. Seventh Lane, outdoor storage and dumping;
12. Virginia L. Gasden Family, 3117 N.E. Seventh Lane, parking, storage, use of certain vehicles, unauthorized occupancy of RV, outdoor storage and dumping;
13. Virginia L. Gasden Family, 3067 N.E. Seventh Street, vehicles, trash and debris, overgrowth, outdoor storage or dumping;
14. Virginia L. Gasden Family, 3016 N.E. Seventh Lane, outdoor storage and dumping, discolored home;
15. Virginia L. Gasden Family, 3033 N.E. Seventh Street, outdoor storage or dumping, derelict structure.
1. Francisco Solis and Anita Solis, 17580 N.W. 38th Avenue;
2. Israel A. Arroyo, 15782 N.W. 244th Street,
3. Jesus Rafael Tineo, 14563, N.W, 262nd Street,
4. Brown Shoe Management Group Inc., 11555 Highway 441 S.E.
5. Stephanie Lynn Nieto Granados and Jennilyn Esmerelda Nieto, 905 N.E. 64th Avenue,
6. Jospeh Jordan, 2935 S.E. 36th Avenue;
7. Connie Rollins, 6622 N.E. Second street.
In addition, the magistrate will hear a request for reduction of accrued fine by Roberta Paola Vargas.
The hearing will start at 9 a.m. at the Okeechobee County Health Department, 1700 N.W. Ninth Avenue, Okeechobee.