HENDRY COUNTY — The Florida Department of Health and the Florida Division of Emergency Management have partnered to offer mobile vaccination units at several locations in Hendry County. The community will have the opportunity to choose from the Pfizer Vaccine for ages 12 and older or the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine for ages 18 and older.
Please note, this is a great opportunity for parents to have their children ages 12 to 17 years vaccinated with the Pfizer Vaccine! Parent must be with the child and sign a consent form.
Walk-ins accepted and no appointments required.
Note: Individuals vaccinated with Pfizer Vaccine will be notified when second doses will be available in the area. Mobile Unit will return to provide second doses.
Please see the dates and locations below:
• Thursday, June 10 — LaBelle Veteran’s Memorial Park, 26 E. Hickpochee Ave. in LaBelle (Across from the Hendry County Courthouse, second and first doses administered, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Friday, June 11 — Clewiston Town Plaza, 959 W. Sugarland Hwy. in Clewiston from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday, June 12 — LaBelle Veteran’s Memorial Park, 26 E. Hickpochee Ave. in LaBelle (Across from the Hendry County Courthouse), from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Sunday, June 13 — Pioneer Shell Gas Station (Corner of S.R. 80 and Hendry Isles Blvd. in Pioneer), 13979 E. S.R. 80, in Pioneer, second and first doses from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Sunday, June 13 — Clewiston Town Plaza, 959 W. Sugarland Hwy. in Clewiston, first and second doses from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.