The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO), the Okeechobee City Police Department (OPD), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), the Department of Corrections (DOC) or the Okeechobee Narcotics Task Force (ONTF).
• Christopher Clemons, 45, at large, was arrested Feb. 24 by OCSO and charged with aggravated assault on a person 65 years or older. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Audra Lewis, 31, U.S. 441 Southeast, was arrested Feb. 25 by OCSO and charged with possession with intent to sell. Bond was set at $2,500.
• Dylan McKee, 27, Pennsylvania, was arrested Feb. 25 by OCSO and charged with DUI and possession of a schedule II drug after he reportedly backed into a parked vehicle at a local hotel. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Shavannah Stafford, 22, Groveland, Fla., was arrested Feb. 25 by OCSO and charged with battery on detention staff. She is being held without bond.
• Jack Naeyaert, 28, Ohio, was arrested Feb. 26 by OCSO and charged with carrying a concealed firearm and resisting arrest without violence. Bond was set at $11,000.
• Clifford Simmons, Northeast 23rd Way, was arrested Feb. 26 by OCSO on an out of state fugitive warrant for robbery resulting in bodily harm. He is being held without bond.
• Crystal Watson, 42, Sebring, was arrested Feb. 26 by OCSO and charged with violation of probation on a possession of methamphetamine charge. She is being held without bond.
• Tanya Huggins, 49, Perch Street, was arrested Feb. 28 by OPD and charged with habitually driving while license is suspended and failure to appear on felony charges. She is being held without bond.
• Benjamin E. Scott, 17, Northwest 21st Lane, was arrested March 1 by OCSO and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill. He was transferred to the custody of the DOJJ.
• Edgar Rovirosa, 41, U.S. 441 Southeast, was arrested March 2 by ONTF and charged with possession of cannabinoid. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Antonio Ramirez, 35, Northwest Third Street, was arrested March 3 by ONTF and charged with possession of cannabinoid and driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $6,000.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed.