• Ready to help promote your business for FREE? Our next free class is Thursday, July 15, from 10 to 11 a.m. Learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your business profile or a simple website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
• Create or claim your business profile on Google.
• Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps.
•Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers.
• Create a free website using the info from your business profile.
This will be a face to face session in the conference room of the Chamber of Commerce. Please register at www.okeechobeebusiness.com in order to reserve your seat. Look for the class scrolling on the left side of the page, click it and then register.
• Ready to learn how your business can be found online with Google? Well make sure to register for the Google Workshop: Reach Customers Online With Google on Thursday, July 15, from 2 to 3 p.m. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve a website’s visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The session also introduces products like Google My Business, Google Trends, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and much more.
Seating is limited as we are still practicing social distancing. You can register at www.okeechobeebusiness.com. Look for the class scrolling on the left side of the page, click it and then register.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
• Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices.
• Creating a free Google My Business listing.
• Advertising your business on Google.