The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission or the the Department of Corrections (DOC)..
• Nicholas Dunnaway, 23, Southeast Fourth Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 26, by PBSO and charged with cocaine possession. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Gerson Delmas, 30, Southwest Seventh Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 26, by PBSO and charged with two counts of battery - on officer, firefighter, EMT, etc.; two counts resisting officer - with violence; public order crimes - touch or strike cause harm police, fire, SAR, animal; three counts resisting officer - obstruct without violence, and sexual assault - by person 18 years of age or older upon a person 18 years of age or older with no physical force violation. Bond was set at $37,000.
• Lazaro Abreu-Garcia, 47, Northwest Avenue H Place, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 27, by PBSO and chaged with grand theft $750 less than $5,000. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Precious Francios, 18, Bethune Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 28, by PBSO and charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon without intent to kill; weapon offense - missile into dwelling, vehicle, building or aircraft; battery by touch or strike; property damage - criminal mischief - over $200 under $1,000. Bond was set at $6,000.
• Marty Darrisaw, 34, Southeast Third Street, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 31, by PBSO and charged with fraud - utter false instrument, and larceny - petit theft from merchant, farmer or transit agency $100 less than $750.
• Aaron Pittman, 26, Northwest Avenue G, Belle Glade, was arrested Jan. 25, by PBSO and charged with larceny - grand theft $750 less than $5,000, and charged with pass forged - altered instrument. Bond was set at $1,000.
• Jermaine Singleton, 27, Southwest 10th Avenue, South Bay, was arrested Jan. 25 by PBSO and charged with burglary of unoccupied dwelling unarmed, and grand theft $750 less than $5,000. Bond has not been set.
• Errin Pittman, 25, Southeast Third Avenue, South Bay, was arrested Jan. 30 by PBSO and charged with carrying concealed weapon - unlicensed firearm, and carrying prohibited weapon - carrying weapon openly. Bond was set at $3,000.
• Shantal Howard, 32, Pope Court, Pahokee, was arrested Jan. 26 by PBSO and charged with cruelty toward child - abuse child without great bodily harm. Bond has not been set.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found not guilty or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.