PALM BEACH COUNTY — The following individuals were arrested on felony or driving under the influence (DUI) charges by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), or the Department of Corrections (DOC) in Belle Glade or South Bay.
• Rena Hollis of Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 17 and charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling. Bond was set at $5,000.
• Sylestine Tolano Singleton of Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 16 and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.
• Lakethia Bowles of Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 15, and charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling, aggravated stalking, kidnapping and criminal mischief.
• Courttayicious Laqwandra Foster of Belle Glade, was arrested Nov. 14 and chraged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
• Bernard Jones Jr. of Pahokee, was arrested Nov. 15 and charged with failure to appear on charges of hit and run/leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
• Darycell Mathis of South Bay, was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with burglary of an unoccupied dwelling.
• Dario Gonzalexmejia of Belle Glade was arrested Nov. 18 and charged with giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
• Andre Devon Mack Jr. of Pahokee, was arrested Nov. 17 and charged with Larceny of a credit card.
This column lists arrests and not convictions, unless otherwise stated. Anyone listed here who is later found innocent or has had the charges against them dropped is welcome to inform this newspaper. The information will be confirmed and printed. Information for this column came from pbso.org.